[Picture: The team that was at the top of early Google]
- CS2103T: Your team will be formed by the CS2101 side.
- CS2103: Team forming will be done at the start of the week 3 tutorial. If you are not there at the team forming time and others in the class are unaware which team you wanted to be in, we'll have to put you into a team randomly.
- The default team size is five.
We allow some freedom in choosing team members, subject to these constraints:
- All team members should be in the same tutorial. Delay forming teams until your place in a tutorial is confirmed. We do not allow changing tutorials to team up with your preferred team mates.
- Teams of a single nationality are not allowed unless the only language common among all team members is English. e.g. an all-Singaporean team that include both Chinese and Malay students. Rationale: to train you to work in multicultural teams, to ensure that English is used for all project communication
- No more than one exchange students per team Rationale: to increase interaction between exchange students and NUS students.
- Same gender teams are discouraged but allowed. Rationale: to train you for mixed-gender work environments.
If you prefer not to form teams yourselves, not to worry; we'll put you in a team.
We may have to modify teams when circumstances call for it. There is no avenue for you to object. Staying with your preferred team is not guaranteed.